Pages

Monday 28 August 2017

Have you dreamed about having powers?

Growing up I will be a master I will lead my city I will save my people from bad. Maturing older I have watched my dad with every step he took, he fought evil saving innocent people and also collecting different eyes to gain more power. My dad is as strong as a lion taking that leads and rules over a jungle. His sense of humour Mimics the same action a flower does when it opens up to the sun. I train harder and harder every day learning a new life lesson. One night i was out with my mother and sister going out to a restaurant. After we demolished the food we passed a bunch of drunk people causing trouble. One of the guy’s commented on my sister's appearance. I stormed looking at him. We made eye contact , I got angry curling my fist up mum calming me down grabbing onto my T shirt slowly pulling me away. I turned around walking back with mother and sister patting my sisters back cheering her up.

2 comments:

  1. Nice work on your super hero work saving the world wow you will save about trillions of people and be the next Super Man.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Seth

    I like the descriptive words you have used in your narrative. Your sentences really engage the reader and you have done a fantastic job. I can't wait to see the rest of the work that you have been doing for writing in class! One sentence that I really liked was - His sense of humour mimics the same action a flower does when it opens up to the sun.

    If you were to have a superpower, what would it be?

    ReplyDelete